Touring Edition Exhaust Cat-back
A direct bolt-on, straight through design, the
Touring Edition Exhaust is a full 3inch diameter exhaust featuring two
bullet style resonators and an H-pipe that brings out a smooth muscle
tone with no drone throughout the entire range all of the time, thanks
to AWE's 180 Technology.
Sound Perfection: 180 Technology by AWE.
As exhaust gases exit the Mustang GTs 5.0L engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology
equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and
into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses,
bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size
and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the
sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected
sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a
one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out
problematic frequencies. More on 180 Technology by AWE in the tab
Performance. Sound. Fitment. Options. Muscle.
- No compromises: All the muscle with zero drone
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Cat-back and Axle-back options available
- Max gains of 8 hp and 18 ft-lbs of torque to the crank
- Available as valved SwitchPath Exhaust (with SwitchPath remote), sophisticated Touring Edition or unleashed Track Edition
- Available with AWEs proprietary drone-cancelling solution, 180 Technology
- Featuring fully integrated H-Pipe on all Cat-back versions
- Full 3inch diameter system on Cat-back
- 4inch double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065inch wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Track Edition Exhaust
If raw and rowdy are your speed, the Track Edition is
your dose of steel. The loudest of the lot, the Track Edition Exhaust
retains all the engineering and precision of the Touring Edition,
including the H-pipe and 3inch diameter tubing, minus the 180 Technology.
The result? Completely raw wake-the-dead level muscle.
Track Edition Exhaust in axle-back form provides the
most cost-effective aggression in the lineup by retaining the GT's
factory mid section and replacing the rear sections with Track Edition
These versions are known to get rowdy in the mid range,
and may be too much for many. For that reason, these particular
versions cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
From sophisticated to rowdy with the touch of a button.
The SwitchPath Exhaust is a full 3inch diameter
cat-back system featuring two bullet style resonators and electronically
controlled valving that enables drivers to toggle between sophisticated
and aggressive at the press of a button, at any time, all while
remaining drone-free thanks to AWEs proprietary drone-cancelling
solution, 180 Technology.
All tip options include the AWE logo and double
walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are
individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set
according to personal taste.
- 4inch slash-cut diamond black tips
- 4inch slash-cut chrome silver tips