- Non-Resonated SwitchPath Exhaust with your stock downpipes: This is
an aggressive set up, with sharper edges. It announces your entry while
still maintaining trademark AWE Tuning sophistication. We recommend
this combination for those looking for more full throttle growl from
their M3, with a slightly higher part-throttle / highway cruising volume
(non-returnable due to sound preference).
- Non-Resonated SwitchPath Exhaust with your aftermarket downpipes:
If you have to ask, this isn't your system (non-returnable due to sound
Leveraging two and a half decades of performance engineering, AWE
Tuning is proud to present the BMW F80 M3 SwitchPath Exhaust Suite.
- Dual 3inch CNC mandrel bent system
- Max gains of 20hp and 31ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Proprietary rattle-less exhaust valve design
- Featuring SwitchPath Technology, Resonated and Non-Resonated
- Available with 90mm or 102mm double walled adjustable tips
- SwitchPath Technology utilizes factory valving and M-Sport button
- Hand crafted from T304 stainless steel
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
AWE Tuning SwitchPath Technology
AWE Tuning SwitchPath technology responds to the exhaust valve
commands sent from your BMW ECU, dependent on your throttle input and
M-Sport button setting. This means that the AWE Tuning F80 M3
SwitchPath Exhaust will transform from a sophisticated Touring note
to an aggressive Track note with the touch of the M-Sport button or
In other words, exhaust volume is civil when you want it, and quite disobedient when you're in the mood.
The volume game: From civil to disobedient.
We've spent the majority of our R&D time perfecting the AWE
Tuning M3 Exhaust Suite to provide options for virtually every taste:
- Resonated SwitchPath Exhaust with your stock downpipes: This is the
most sophisticated of the lot, while still announcing that you've
arrived. Aggressive when you want it, yet refined at part throttle and
highway speeds. This exhaust brings out the natural tone of the M3 motor
without compromising neighborhood relations.
- Resonated SwitchPath Exhaust with your aftermarket downpipes: Your
volume is already turned up with your aftermarket downpipes, but chances
are you may want a bit more sophistication and refinement without
losing the aggressive yell of the twin turbo engine. This is the system
that makes de-catted downpipes a bit more suitable for daily usage.
Whats in the Box?
The AWE Tuning BMW F80 M3 SwitchPath Exhaust Suite includes either
Resonated or Non-Resonated mid-pipes, the exhaust rear section, four
exhaust tips, all clamps and hardware required, and detailed
Please note, the AWE Tuning BMW M3 SwitchPath Exhausts are for racing use only.